lexus of berwick hygiene plan
Dear valued guests,
We hope you are all well.
The team at Lexus of Berwick has taken precautionary steps to ensure hygiene protocols are followed, to safeguard all staff and anyone who visits our dealership. At this stage, it is business as usual. Our Sales and Service & Parts Departments are operating as per normal opening hours.
We’ve implemented the following processes so you can feel confident when servicing your car, doing a test drive or enjoying a coffee in our lounge, that we have optimised your safety and minimised any risk. These measures will be enforced until such time health authorities confirm the threat of transmission has subsided and all is deemed safe again.
- No handshakes
- Hand sanitisers and tissues are placed around the dealership for your convenience
- Health Notices placed in prominent areas for guests’ information
- Office furniture and café surfaces wiped down twice daily or as need be with alcohol-based solution
- Single-use disposable & biodegradable cups + stirrers
- Fresh fruit and biscuits will be removed from the lounge area
- EFTPOS machines are sanitised after use
- All Demonstrator and Service Loan vehicles will be sanitised post their return with particular attention to the following commonly accessed areas:
- Steering wheel/ start button/ touchpad/ radio buttons/ gear-shifter/ door handles / mirror
- The cabin space will be sprayed with a low-irritant disinfectant as well
This ensures that each vehicle is always clean and ready for the next person to use
- All pre-owned and wholesale vehicles arriving at the dealership from suppliers will be given the same attention prior to our service team doing Road Worthiness Testing
- Service vehicles belonging to clients will undergo the same sanitary process
- Showroom vehicles will equally be sanitised and wiped down everyday
- Complimentary antiseptic towelettes will be placed in all service loan vehicles for your convenience
Good health is our priority; and you can rest assured that we are doing everything we can to welcome you in a safe and clean environment.
Similarly, if you are feeling unwell but have a service booking or need an appointment with a team member, please contact us via phone first on 03 8725 1900 so we can determine the best course of action.
We will keep you abreast of any changes and welcome any questions you may have. Be sure to follow us on social media: Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn for instant updates.
Lexus of Berwick